- Model NO.: 94%Tc
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Contact Insecticide
- Formulation Types: Tc
- Trademark: essence
- Specification: 94%Tc
- HS Code: 3808
- Appearance: Powder
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Non-Systemic Insecticide with Contact and Stomach
- CAS: 52645-53-1
- Transport Package: 1g~25kg for Solid Formulations
- Origin: Nanjing, China
Permethrin CAS RN [52645-53-1]
Permethrin Mode of action
Non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action, having a slight repellent effect.
A contact insecticide effective against a broad range of pests. It controls leaf- and fruit-eating Lepidoptera and Coleoptera in cotton, in fruit, in tobacco, vines and other crops, and in vegetables. It has good residual activity on treated plants.
Permethrin effective against a wide range of animal ectoparasites, and is effective as a wool preservative. It provides control of Blattodea, Diptera, Hymenoptera and other crawling insects, also flying insects.